Delivery and Payments
We offer delivery to all locations in Malta & Gozo* and also a pickup service from our outlet in Birkirkara for urgent orders.**
At times, when we have an increase in demand for deliveries we team up with MaltaPost for delivery service. If your order is sent via Maltapost, a tracking number will be sent, for you to monitor the process. Maltapost deliver from 7am to 7pm.
Delivery is normally done within 2 business days. Orders which are pre-paid to our Revolut account (see details below) are processed faster.
Please note that delivery can only be done to door at the moment. Our staff are not allowed to enter your homes / offices / stores.
**For orders under €100, there is a €6 delivery charge which will be included when checking out. Health products delivery charges are €3.
*Gozo deliveries are done via courier
Payment can be done in one of the following ways:
1. Revolut. Transfer via your Revolut account to our Revolut business account (with IBAN). Details of this will be given to you when checking out. **Preferred for faster delivery**
2. Bank Transfer prior to delivery or pickup
3. Cash on delivery or pickup
Please try to avoid cash for safety reasons but if you have to, please have the exact amount in a transparent bag/folder.
4. Credit or Debit Card on delivery or pickup. Only Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
5. Credit or Debit Card online. All Major Cards are accepted online.
6. Paypal. Instant Paypal payment
When checking out please choose if delivery or pickup is required and which payment method you would like to use.