Clothes drying in winter is expensive and slow
Dry your clothes faster and more economically with a dehumidifier
- A dehumidifier “sucks out” the moisture in your wet laundry
- Reducing the drying time substantially and has much lower running costs compared to a tumble dryer
Why it’s better to use a dehumidifier...
- Larger drying capacity - Dry more clothes than on a radiator/airer
- Protects your home - Drying clothes on radiators/airers can lead to condensation that damages your home
- Cheaper to run - Less energy results in lower running costs when compared to a tumble dryer