The Winix Zero S is a 4-stage air purifier and will cover up to 100m2 of area.
- WINIX Air Purifier ZERO S is a powerful and completely automatic air purifier used to clean indoor air environments from airborne allergens, viruses, and particles as small as 0.3 microns, like dust mites, mold spores, and pet dander. The WINIX ZERO S can be used in all kinds of rooms (at home or at the office) up to 100m² and is using a CADR of 410m3/h.
- WINIX Air Purifier Zero S is using a 4-stage filtration system by using a washable pre-filter, active carbon filter, H13 HEPA filter (99,999%), and the WINIX PlasmaWave® Technology.
- The WINIX PlasmaWave® Technology creates Hydroxyl molecules that reduce viruses, bacteria, and gases without producing any harmful ozone.
- The air purifier WINIX ZERO S has been tested and certified by both the ECARF and by Allergy UK. These test institutes show that when using the WINIX ZERO Pro, the indoor air quality really improves.
- Its sleep mode dims the lights and runs the air purifier in an ultra-silent mode. Auto mode with a smart particle sensor technology automatically adjusts the fan speed to maintain clean and purified air.
Downloads: PDF Manual Brochure
Promo: 3 Years guarantee when you register your unit online
Model Name WINIX ZERO S
Model No. AZSU350-JWB
Maximum Room Capacity 100 m2
CADR (Smoke / Dust Pollen) 232 / 243 / 246
Max. airflow: 410 m3/h
Power Consumption 3 - 70 Watt
Noise level 27 - 51 dB
Dimensions (W/D/H) 379 x 199 x 600 mm
Product Weight 7.5kgs kg
Filter Replacement Indicator: YES
Air Quality Light Display: Blue / Amber / Red
Dust Sensor: YES
Odor Sensor: NO
Fan Speeds: 4
Sleep Mode: YES
Auto Mode: YES
Bluetooth speaker: NO
Replacement Filter Type: Filter H (Click here to view)
We offer delivery to all locations in Malta & Gozo and also a pickup service from our outlet in Birkirkara for urgent orders.
At times, when we have an increase in demand for deliveries we team up with a courier company for a faster delivery service.
Orders which are pre-paid (see details below) are processed faster. Cash and Card on delivery (post-paid) orders takes longer processing and will take approx 3-5 more days than pre-paid orders.
Unpaid pickup orders which are not picked up within 4 business days will be automatically deleted.
Delivery times and charges
Delivery options for orders under €100
Standard Delivery. Pre-paid orders received before 11:00 am are normally delivered the next working day or two. Delivery hours 08:00 am - 15:30 Monday-Friday. Delivery charge €5.
FastDrop Express Delivery by Ecabs. Delivery service will be done in 1 hour to 5 hours depending on the time of day. Orders must be done Monday-Friday Till 6:30pm and Saturdays till 12:00pm. Orders not within these times or during shutdowns will be delivered at first availability. Service is only available for Malta, not Gozo and excludes public holidays. Please note that bulky items cannot be delivered using this service. Delivery charge €12.
Delivery Options for orders over €100
Free Standard delivery service. Pre-paid orders received before 11:00 am are normally delivered the next working day or two. Delivery hours 08:00 am - 15:30 Monday-Friday.
Evening Delivery Service from 18:30 - 20:00 (Monday to Friday). Pre-paid orders are delivered in 1-2 days. Delivery charge €1
Saturday Service from 7:00- 9:00 am. Orders received until Friday : 12:00pm are delivered the following Saturday subject to availability. Delivery charge €1
Gozo Delivery. Available Monday - Friday and delivered in 1-2 days. Delivery charge €1.
FastDrop Express Delivery by Ecabs. Delivery service will be done in 1 hour to 5 hours depending on the time of day. Orders must be done Monday-Friday Till 6:30pm and Saturdays till 12:00pm. Orders not within these times or during shutdowns will be delivered at first availability. Service is only available for Malta, not Gozo and excludes public holidays. Please note that bulky items cannot be delivered using this service. Delivery charge €10.
Order payments can be done in one of the following ways:
Specific Payment information can be found in the ABOUT US section.
1. Revolut. Transfer via your Revolut account to our Revolut business account (with IBAN). Details of this will be given to you when checking out.
2. BOV Mobile pay. You can use BOV mobile pay to 79237890.
3. Bank Transfer prior to delivery or pickup
4. Credit or Debit Card on delivery or pickup. Only the below cards are accepted. Currently this is only accepted when delivering to Mosta, Naxxar, Attard, Lija, Madliena, Swieqi, Iklin, Ibragg, Sliema, San Ġwann, Birkirkara, Gharghur, Burmarrad, Rabat, Dingli and all pickups.(slower delivery with this method. approx 3-5 days more processing time). Not valid for FastDrop deliveries.
5. Credit or Debit Card online. All Major Cards are accepted when purchasing on our website secure sever. Service provided by Viva Wallet.
6. Cash on delivery or pickup (slower delivery with this method. approx 3-5 days more processing time)
Please try to avoid cash for the safety of our couriers but if you have to, please have the exact amount in a transparent bag/folder.
When checking out you'll be asked if delivery or pickup is required and which payment method you would like to use.